Book Title: SBAC Test Prep: Grade 4 English Language Arts Literacy (ELA) Common Core Practice Book and Full-length Online Assessments: Smarter Balanced Study Guide
Publisher: Lumos Learning
Author: Lumos Learning
Related Books This Book Includes:
Access to Online SBAC Practice Assessments
- Two Performance Tasks (PT)
- Two Computer Adaptive Tests (CAT)
- Self-paced learning and personalized score reports
- Strategies for building speed and accuracy
- Instant feedback after completion of the Assessments
Inside this book, you will find practice sections aligned to each CCSS. Students will have the ability to review questions on each standard, one section at a time, in the order presented, or they can choose to study the sections where they need the most practice. Includes:
- Hundreds of standards aligned practice questions
- 40+ Skills foundational to success on Smarter Balanced assessments
- Three CCSS Strands: Reading: Literature, Reading: Informational Text and Language
- Engaging reading passages to make learning fun!
- Detailed answer explanations for every question
Teachers Get FREE Access to Lumos StepUp™ Basic Account
- Create up to 30 students accounts and monitor their online work
- Share information about class work and school activities through stickies
- Easy access to Blogs, Standards, Student Reports and More..
Schools (6000+), teachers (10,000+), libraries (30+) and parents (100,000+) throughout the United States use Lumos Study Programs to improve student achievement on the standardized tests and supplement classroom learning.