Book Title: Bright Adults: Uniqueness and Belonging across the Lifespan
Publisher: Anodyne, Inc. DBA Great Potential Press, Inc.
Author: Ellen D. Fiedler
- The Gifted Adult: A Revolutionary Guide for Liberating Everyday Genius(tm)
- Your Rainforest Mind: A Guide to the Well-Being of Gifted Adults and Youth
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential
- Searching for Meaning: Idealism, Bright Minds, Disillusionment, and Hope
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults: Adhd, Bipolar, Ocd, Asperger's, Depression, and Other Disorders (2nd Edition)
- Positive Disintegration
- Why Smart People Hurt: A Guide for the Bright, the Sensitive, and the Creative
- Giftedness 101 (Psych 101)
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self, Revised Edition
Explore unique challenges faced by bright and gifted adults throughout their life stages, beginning with age 18. These individuals often do not see themselves for the complex adults they are. This book addresses their needs to belong, to remain authentic to their identities, to contribute to the world, and to find challenge and meaning in life when faced with issues of multipotentiality, idealism, and feelings of isolation. From decisions about college and graduate school to first jobs and career paths, from marriage and parenthood to aging and death, Fiedler provides thought-provoking insights and advice on the lives of bright and gifted adults.