Book Title: New York City SHSAT: 1,000+ Practice Questions: Updated for the 2017 Redesigned SHSAT
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: The Tutorverse
August 3, 2017: We've released minor updates to the diagnostic and practice tests per the latest from the NYC DOE. Answer choice options now alternate between ABCD and EFGH, and grid-in math questions appear at the beginning of the math section.
In NYC? Looking for a class? Check out our author page or our website for more information!
The SHSAT is changing. Get over 10 tests' worth of updated practice questions with New York City SHSAT: 1,000+ Practice Problems.
Starting in October 2017, there will no longer be Logical Reasoning or Scrambled Paragraph questions. These sections will be replaced with SAT-like revising/editing questions. In addition, the test will also include grid-in (open-ended) math questions. The test is also longer than it was before, both in question count and time limit.
With New York City SHSAT: 1,000+ Practice Problems, there's no shortage of high-quality, well-edited practice questions. This book contains more questions than even 10 full-length exams!
This book contains:
• 200+ revising/editing practice questions
• 100+ grid-in math practice questions
• 1,000+ high-quality practice questions in print - no need to go online or watch videos!
• 80+ pages of detailed answer explanations that actually make sense
• 2 full-length practice tests
• Separate, dedicated sections for each section of the test, to help build confidence through understanding.
• Questions that progress in difficulty help you quickly master the basics and score extra points on even the toughest questions.
• A practice test ties everything together and simulates a real test-taking experience.
Great for independent study or for use with a tutor!