Book Title: Barron's SHSAT, 4th Edition: New York City Specialized High Schools Admissions Test
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Lawrence Zimmerman M.A.
The New York City SHSAT is about to change for the first time in twenty years. This change will take place in the fall of 2017. Scoring high on this competitive admissions test for New York City’s Specialized High Schools (including the Bronx High School of Science, Brooklyn Technical High School, Stuyvesant High School, and others) is essential for academic achievers. If your goal is to attend a Specialized High School, you must get your hands on Barron’s newest SHSAT test prep guide. It includes:
- A brand-new supplement that describes the redesigned SHSAT, discusses key tips and strategies, reviews the redesigned ELA section and the redesigned Math section, and provides practice with all of the new question types, including Revising/Editing in a Passage, Revising/Editing Stand-Alone Items, and Math Grid-In questions.
- Three full-length practice tests and four additional mini-tests with answers and complete solutions to all problems
- More than 600 problems with answers and detailed solutions, all of which provide you with the practice necessary to master the analytical skills that the redesigned SHSAT requires
- Math Diagnosers to help identify and correct student weaknesses
- Highlighted “Tip” and “Fact” boxes placed throughout the book to help clarify and reinforce key concepts and ideas
- A series of Skillbuilders that provide comprehensive preparation for each test section
Get yourself prepped with help from Barron’s SHSAT!