Book Title: Cracking the SSAT & ISEE, 2018 Edition: All the Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Help Get a Higher Score (Private Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2017-06-06
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksWORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get all the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and tons of extra drills in the book.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• A thorough review of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
• A detailed syllabus online that you can download and print for easy reference and notesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests
(2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
• 1 full-length, downloadable
SSAT Elementary Level exam online
• Practice questions and drills for every level, subject, and question type to keep track of your progress — now restored to the printed edition